Dec 21, 2013

Sticky Sweets store in Sunway Pyramid

 Sticky, the traditional hand made candy has been in KL for a while now. For some of you who did not know it, Sticky is one of Australia’s finest confectioners. Many people love the uniqueness of the candies when they refer it to the assortment of flavors and the pretty designs and colors. It is quite difficult to resist. I had my first bottle of sticky back in 2001 I think, when I was in Perth.
We came across the grandest and most prettiest Sticky store yet here in Malaysia at Sunway Pyramid.

With the huge cartoon boy on his scooter, the store was definitely a huge magnet for my little girl and lots of other kids

A pic of little daughter taking a picture with the cartoon boy and the lollies...

Even the shelves are so pretty... this shop is so pretty I could stay in there for hours....

The talked about candy... Note the teeny messages, colours, shapes... they are all hand made and if you are lucky you can see them working when you enter any of the sticky shops in KL

Free tasting.. and naturally my daughter gets all excited over her loot... 

Check out the Sticky Candy Malaysia facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sticky-Malaysia/170171436369914

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my blog???