Jul 23, 2014

My new dramatic ombre hair makeover

I saw and purchased the Groupon voucher for my birthday last month at a good deal, just RM58 and then decided to use it today.
My hair was dyed ash brown before this, but when at the Junn /Toood salon at Platinum Walk, Setapak, I decided to be slightly adventurous and go for a combination of brown and red, for my ombre hair makeover.

Only thing was.. I did not quite expect the red to be this red!!!! I was half expecting an auburn shade or a darker red.
I was momentarily shocked but soon after seeing it blown dry, it half kinda grew on me. Hubby seems to like the colour. If he didn't, I was kinda ready to go get a box of darker red colour to recolour it tomorrow.. But I guess I will keep this colour for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my blog???